Europe’s Only International Forum Dedicated to Driving Consumer Revenue and
Engagement using Game Theory
The UK’s first meeting dedicated to gamification has been announced for March 26-27th in London.
Leading international gamification experts are due to speak at the first ever Enterprise Gamification Europe, a two-day event dedicated to helping marketing and digital professionals marketers and apply gamification to help improve their business modelling in the ever-changing, completive and fast-pace game of marketing.
Following a run of recent articles in MarketingWeek and other major publications, ‘gamification’ has set the blogosphere on fire and is the talk of customer-facing marketing and sales from some of the world’s leading brands.
So what is gamification? The practice of applying game theory (essentially a good dose of behavioural psychology) to traditional marketing, sales and engagement methods.
There are already many examples of successful gamification demonstrating significant increases in revenue, customer acquisition, customer loyalty and advocacy, upselling, web traffic, site stickiness and many other opportunities.
“If you’re wondering how marketing and sales can innovate in 2014 to drive revenue –
look no further than gamification.” – Marketing IQ
Leading international gamification experts/gurus will guide you through the practicalities:
• Andrzej Marczewski, Web Developer and Gamification Evangelist, Capgemini
• Mario Herger, Former Senior Innovation Strategist, SAP Labs
• Scott Schnaars, General Manager, EMEA Badgeville
• An Coppens, Gamification Design Expert, Gamification Nation
• Phil Dearson, Head of Strategy, Tribal Worldwide
Key benefits of attending:
• Analyse existing real-world examples of gamification, what they did, the ROI and what you can learn from them
• Cut through the “corporate buzzspeak” and understand the core principles behind gamification
• Find out how you can use game theory to influence, engage or even upsell your customers
• Network & benchmark with your peers from within and outside your own sector
• Get ahead of the curve on this inevitable new-wave of next gen digital marketing!
Enterprise Gamification Europe will take place on 26-27th March 2014 in London. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at www.enterprisegamificationeurope.com/news , call +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or email email@example.com.
Media contact: Elena Patten, Tel: +44 (0)20 7368 9499, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: http://www.enterprisegamificationeurope.com/news
Press are invited to attend this key industry event. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Elena Patten at: email@example.com